Consulting services – trusted by families and family businesses
As a family office, you’re managing challenging tasks for a high-class clientele on a daily basis. BRL assists you with handling these challenges, providing targeted and multidisciplinary advice in all commercial fields of law, auditing, tax consultancy, and restructuring. Our firm’s multidisciplinary approach allows us to deliver innovative and integrated solutions to you, and hence to your own clients.
A multi-client family office typically advises a multitude of owners of major and complex assets. A primary focus is on protecting assets across generations. In addition to families and the entrepreneurs in those families, our client base includes incorporated foundations and public institutions. Therefore, the questions we handle in our family office practice are always highly individual.
In all of these practice areas, BRL has expertise that not only is recognized by the firm’s clients but also garnered us many accolades. Our family office practice group combines the know-how, offering outstanding results as well as permanent contact persons, absolute discretion and the requisite seniority.
- Corporate and M&A
- Company valuation
- Real property management: tenancy management, reporting, controlling
- Advising stakeholders / advising members of supervisory bodies
- Design and implementation of family office governance programmes
- Combined corporate and tax planning
- Proactive tax planning
- Ongoing tax services and consultancy (tax returns, filings, negotiations)
- Year-end and consolidated audits, special audits
- Regulations on corporate succession, succession structuring during lifetimes and/or structuring under inheritance law in the event of death, including will and inheritance contract
- International support by a global network
- Optional financial and asset management (in cooperation with a reputable German private bank)
Are you looking for a contact person from our practice group "Family Office"? On the following page we offer you an overview of our experts in the field of family office. Visit the profiles of the experts, look at their areas of expertise and experience and, if you are interested, contact them directly with one click.
Back to outline